Friday, March 27, 2009

Guest Blog entry By Jack Ash

My Trip to Florida 3-09
By Jack Ash
How exciting, I got to fly on an airplane for the first time ever, and to see my Grandparents and cousin for the first time ever. They live in beautiful and sunny Boynton Beach, Florida USA. The flight was fun but a little cramped. Those Delta airplanes are kinda old and cramped, especially the overhead bin where I traveled. My feet touched my head and I had to remove my shoes to fit in my case. I guess it was much better than flying cargo! Met my Grandparents for the first time, boy are they old and could use some wrinkle cream. I think the sun has dried them all out. Anyway, my 3 year old cousin Sally, was very nice. We had a party and I talked to her for a long time, but she kinda talks baby-talk so I didn't understand everything she was saying, (maybe she was speaking Portuguese)?
I liked Grandpa's new pool and especially the alligator he keeps in it and it sure keeps the trespassers out! One day we took a ride to visit with some other Vent kids in Vero Beach but they were to old for me to play with, we all talked and ate some lunch, it was so fun!
The 4 days went by fast, so we had to go home in that cramped plane again. This time the T.S.A. agents didn't believe the X-ray machine, Dad had to open my case, all the other agents came over to say hello. Lucky for me they decided I wasn't a threat to National Security and let me fly home. By the way the lady behind me had a jar of Peanut Butter which WAS a threat so that Peanut Butter had to stay in Florida. I bet the T.S.A. had peanut butter sandwiches for lunch!
Later- Jack


Here are some of my friends from Florida, Flat Stanley was also there!
I am in the back wearing the stripped shirt, next to Dad
©2009 iPhone Photos by Sheree Brown-Rosner

Me and Mom with Gator by the pool
©2009 Herschel Rosner not an iPhone Photo

My Cousin Sally
©2009 iPhone Photos by Sheree Brown-Rosner

No comments:

Post a Comment