Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April Showers bring May Flowers!

©2009iPhone Photo by Sheree Brown-Rosner
These Paper Flowers were used as decoration for the Birthday Party celebration I was assigned  to photograph at a Senior Center the other day.  Music was being played, folks were singing and dancing, enjoying each others company. The Birthday girl was 100 years young and with friends and family around her the entire room sang Happy Birthday. She visited with friends and was sharp as a tack!  After my work was done I noticed the hand-made flowers on the table, I reached for my iPhone camera and captured this image. The ladies at the table were amazed by my iPhone, asking all kinds of questions they then got the full tour... first I started with iMilk and then served them some popcorn via iMunchies (2 of my favorite apps). We talked about their grandkids computer skills and I answered some tech questions for them. I showed a few more apps, some photos, and a trip to the internet!  Here are the links for the Apps I mentioned here.  iMunchies 2.0  and iMilk 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment