Monday, April 6, 2009

Giant Whoopee Cushion Eats Man! 4-5-09




©2009iPhone Photos by Sheree Brown-Rosner
Believe it or NOT???
Buster Balloon out did himself at his 4 hour Master Class. He showed us and taught us and shared his stories with us... there were lots of questions and answers that were worth their weight in GOLD! I have taken his classes for over 6 years now some more then once and I even walked away with at least 5 NEW things to shape and mold to fit my entertainment style! Oh, oh, oh I have been getting calls all day from friends that were at the convention they just couldn't stop raving about how they thought Buster was the Highlight of the Evening Show for them!!! These photos were from the Master Class after the Magic Convention ended and boy am I glad I didn't miss it!
Thank You Don for letting us Enjoy YOU!
You ARE THE BEST!
to see more or to contact Buster Balloon click  below

No comments:

Post a Comment