Friday, April 3, 2009

I have my box of Cap'n Crunch and I am ready to see Buster Balloon!


©2009iPhone Photo by Sheree Brown-Rosner
           Hey, Hey, Hey it's The Long Island Magic Arts Convention at Hofstra University... and Balloon Artist Don Caldwell "Buster Balloon" is going to be... in da' house!   April 4th and 5th! Lucky also are the people that signed up for his private lecture on Sunday.
Look here in this photo Don got Great Placement! I went wild when I saw it with my morning coffee, I went to many of my friends in the building where I work and pointed him out. They all had a bit of laughter to start their day, and to think I get to see him in person tomorrow.
I am honored to know Don, a marvelous teacher, a sharing Artist, and one of The Top Twisters In the World! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment