Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rumor Confirmed 1/2 inch X 60 inch Balloons are in the States! Don't be a FOOL this April Get This App!

Extra April Fools Bonus tip...
Don't be a FOOL if you have an iPhone or iPod touch this app is for you the Balloon Artist!
I can not begin to tell you how much FUN this can be... I own a set of silks that John Holmes sells that has a Red Doggie on it and is very close to the Red Doggie in the app. I have shown the iPhone dog being twisted in the phone then it pops I make it appear on the silk from a empty hat, then vanish the silk and magically turn it into a Red 260 I twist it into a Doggie and everyone Claps!
I have also seen a twister make the crab that is included in the app... For $1.99 it is well worth it!


©2009iPhone Photo By Sheree Brown-Rosner

Thanks to Ralph Dewey we have been able to secure some of these rare Balloons.
is his site but he might be sold out? I bought some and here are my test results. 
I liked them!!!
I made a flower design that I have used to test other brands and sizes before. I was happy with the feel and the strength I was glad I had a tiny pump nozzle to fit on the tiny openings these balloons have. After wearing it on my day badge for over 10 days it survived very well. In the photo it was already 5 days old. Funny look close I have a pin tucked away under the red flashing light strip. It was so close but never touched the balloon.
Thanks Ralph for sharing these with us!!!
Looking forward to the History of Balloons Book  ; )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment